.
.
.
.

5/28/08

Oh my!

If you Google Diet Journal I'm on the first page on the bottom. Whoa! Thats pretty cool!

______________

Tomorrow is a rest day for me. Hopefully it will be sunny out. I like to work in the backyard when I don't go to the gym. I don't really have to much to do back there until my bulbs come. I have a few Lily of the Valley roots that I am going to plant and and some more rocks to gather, but thats about it until I get my order.

I didn't have time to take an after picture of this section I worked on the other day but I will do it tomorrow.

____________

Not much going on today.
I had a good food day though!

______

Freebies! (Since I don't have too much to write about)

Garnier Ultra Lift Pro-X

Aveda Green Science Lifting Serum

Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 Lotion

Enjoy!!

__________________________


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said you have not been losing weight and you have been exercising. It may be you dont have enough fiber. there is this low-calorie powder drink called benefiber...you should try it. its really a good source of fiber.