.
.
.
.

6/10/08

Scale Check

It's been a little bit since I posted. Sorry I've been pretty bust lately.

So heres where I am at
-1

Ok it budged. a little. And I still haven't lost those first 10 pounds yet. Thats frustrating, but hopefully I won't be stuck for awhile.

I took a few days off the gym and I took a few days off from counting calories. I am hoping that going back on plan and starting the gym again will kick start something in my body.
I really really need to watch my carbs.
My water intake has been great and its been really hot here so thats been helping me keep my water intake up.

After taking a few days off from the gym it felt so good to go back.
I alternate days with the treadmill and the elliptical for my cardio, I do two different ab machines everyday and I alternate working on my upper body one day and my lower body the next.

My dad has lost a total of 20 pounds now. While I am frustrated that I'm hovering around 227 and 226, I am very happy for him!

Thats all for now. I need to get some sleep.

8 comments:

MargieAnne said...

Don't let the comparison with your Dad's weight loss dishearten you. You are very different people with very different things to contend with.

You are making healthy changes and like you say ... are very busy.

Blessings for more success.

Chanda (aka Bea) said...

Every little battle won is a huge accomplishment in this journey. I know - I think I've scaled the same hill at least 15 times. Keep on plugging away!

Debra said...

Stay strong, and keep pushing thru.
I have been off alittle this week...okay alot, but I try to take one day at a time and get thru that day before worrying about the next.

Take care!

New2Raw said...

I am a new blogger & wanted to stop by & say hello...It is ongoing to get thinner isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Soups are always comforting and warming on a cold wintry day. Opt for the tomato based soups instead of the creamy white soups. Choose the Manhattan clam chowder instead of the New England chowder. But do you still miss the creamy version? Well believe it or not, pureeing cauliflower with a bit of tofu can make a tasty New England clam chowder without all the added fat. (Don't knock this until you actually try it although you may have to experiment with how much cauliflower and tofu you use. Adjust according to taste.) I’ve used this as a substitute in several of my “creamy” soups. Some people mash potatoes with the cauliflower to cut the starch calories down.

Cabbage soup recipe said...

Keep going! Don't give up. It's not always about the weight. When I first started I lost belt sizes before the actual weight came off, so don't get discouraged.

Cabbage Soup Diet

appetite suppressant said...

Everything will be okay! Just go on! Everyone has such period of little depression, you must get through it.

Unknown said...

Don't give up! No pain no gain. Just don;t lose hope and you will achieve your goal for sure!