.
.
.
.

10/2/07

2 Week Challenge

I need to challenge myself again. I am slacking off and I think it's because I am going on vacation in less than 2 weeks and I know I am going to be a very bad eater. I do know the consequences I am going to have because of eating crappy while I am gone and I am ready to deal with a setback and maybe even a weight gain. I will lose it again though it won't be the end of my journey for sure. Anyway, just because I am ready for that doesn't mean I can start taking steps backwards now.

So my challenge for the next two weeks

Stick to my calories and fat intake plan
3 Times a week at curves
Walking twice a week (30 min.)
Walking to pick Althea up from school
4 days of 15 minute toning exercises every night
NO stuffing my face over the next
2 weekends (big one for me)
Water, water, and more water

I am going to track my progress on the side!
____________________

Do you like to read?

I don't know where I saw this, so if I found it off of your blog let me know.
It's a free paperback swapping site.
You post the books you are willing to swap and when someone requests a book from you, you ship it at your expense (you earn one credit per book you send) But when you sign up and post 9 books to swap you get three credits (1 credit is good for 1 paper
back book). When you choose a book to be sent to you the owner of that book sends it to you at their expense. Its cheaper than buying the books (way cheaper) and it is free to sign up (for now, they might start charging a small yearly fee in the future)



If you sign up through the banner I get 1 credit!
__________________

Caramel Apples Anyone?

Yes Please!
I love these.
Pre-sliced apples with a little cup of caramel.

90 Calories
0g Fat
75mg Sodium
23g Carbohydrates
1g Protein

Such a great snack.


_____________________

!Freebies!

Coromega - Omega -3 Dietary Supplement
Coromega is a natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids from pharmaceutical grade fish oil.
&

Pantene Color Expressions

Shampoo and Conditioner for colored hair

Someone asked me if the freebies that I post require you to complete sponsor offers or pay for shipping. The answer is, no way! I have only posted stuff that is totally free! I have been getting free samples of tons of products for years. Most of the time when I fill out a sample request form I get the sample, sometimes I don't. I do have a separate email just for samples because you will get some junk mail for sure. I should of said that when I first started posting freebies.
____________________
_______________

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

10 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck with your challenge!

Naturally Blessed said...

push, push, push.

you can make a difference these upcoming 2 weeks, and that may help minimize the damage your vacation has on your weightloss.

i had a "vacation" about 14lbs into my weightloss. i was so primed to hit a 15 lb loss that i enjoyed myself but not to the point of disaster. i totally ate what i wanted. had plenty of desserts and all that.

when i came home and got on the scale, i believe i was only up a lb or so and that turned out to be water.

i share this bc why re-lose weight, you know? its hard enough to lose it the first time, right?

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! You are doing the right thing by doing your own challenge!

Did you know I have a diet blog too, besides the Simplified Sweetness?? It's http://formywedding.wordpress.com

Check it out, if you haven't already! :)

Diana Swallow said...

I think challenging yourself for the next two weeks is an awesome idea! It will probably help you stay more focused and mindful when you are on vacation too!

Anonymous said...

The apple snack sounds yummy and just in time for the fall season - a bit of a "festive" indulgence without a lot of extra calories.

**waving pom poms** as I cheer you on for your challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Hi there, new here just wanted to say hi...

Well tame your perfectionist side by knowing that you don’t need to finish everything in one day. Praise yourself for keeping on task and getting a lot accomplished. Carry over the goal setting into your personal calendar as well.

Holiday weight loss tips are used to avoid weight gaining during the time of holidays. Everyone feels that the holidays are meant for relaxation only and they don’t prefer to practice exercises. Due to this, excess weight will be gained by your body. Over weight will create an inconvenient feeling with in you and it also creates several health problems.

Holiday weight loss tips

Diana Swallow said...

You haven't posted in a while so I wanted to pop in and say HI and I hope everything is okay with you.

Anonymous said...

Good morning - just letting you know this week I reviewed your chicken taco recipe you told me about :)

Health and Happiness

Anonymous said...

pakistan xxx hot movie

http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_Q7Z81840.jpg
http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_zh781840.jpg
http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_usX81840.jpg
http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_usX81840.jpg