.
.
.
.

11/13/07

Getting There

Challenge Stats
11/6 - 11/13

Walking the long way - 2/3
Elliptical - 4/3
Stick To Diet Plan - 4/7
Fell Off Diet Plan - 3/7
Water Intake 64ozs Per Day - 4/7

So I'm getting there. I'm going to do this again this week and see how I do.

______________________

I found some great recipes

One for low fat Honey Banana Bread
&
One for low fat pumpkin spice muffins

Me and my daughter made the banana bread and it went fast! It was filling to. Next time I make it I am going to use 2 cups of banana instead of one to get more of a stronger banana flavor.

Low Fat Honey Banana Bread Recipe

1 Gram Fat Pumpkin Spice Muffins

I haven't made the pumpkin muffins yet I probably will this weekend.

__________________

Yesterday was Veterans day and my husband is a Veteran. This is the fist time he has had Veterans night (he works nights) off in over 6 years. I'm glad he had the night off.

I think it should be mandatory -
IF YOU ARE A VETERAN YOU SHOULD GET THE DAY OFF, PAID, PERIOD!

We got to watch 2 movies! We hardly ever get to watch movies or do much because of our conflicting schedules. So we watched 28 weeks later and Hostel II.
Both we great movies, it was nice to have some alone time!

________________________

Not to much going on here I'm just working on getting things back together right before Thanksgiving.
I plan on eating whatever that day but I don't think it will be as hard to recover. Turkey isn't that bad for you and I don't like skin so I'll just be eating the meat. I do not like gravy at all so I wont have to worry about that. The mash potatoes, pies, breads with real butter, and yams with marshmallows is what I am going to have to watch out for. Am I making you hungry?

I love Thanksgiving!

I might be in charge of doing the mashed potatoes this year.
Last year I made them with real butter and whipping cream instead of milk.
Talk about turning something good for you into something that can cause a heart attack.
This year I am adding cheese and garlic to that concoction.

I think I am not going to make a huge King Kong sized bowl this time though, that way everyone will get a serving and there won't be any left for me to go for seconds.

_____________________

!Freebie!

Free sample of Arm and Hammer Toothpaste

&

Metamucil Berry Burst Sample

__________


2 comments:

Heather said...

glad you are getting back into to things and your goals are great.

The banana bread sounds fantastic! That is one of my weaknesses.

Diana Swallow said...

Glad you are getting back to your goals. I'm planning Thanksgiving menu too...I'm going to keep the portions in control so we don't have a ton of leftovers...its just ONE meal, not a feast to feed the village!