.
.
.
.

11/14/07

Scale Check

-0

No change. While I would of liked to lost I am very happy by not gaining.

_____________

I added 30 crunches to my workout today!!!
And my 10 minutes on the elliptical has increased from 1.2 miles to 1.4 miles!!!
I'm starting to run faster. Next week I plan on upping my running time to 12 minutes.

I still hate exercising, A LOT. I am hoping it will one day become second nature or something. How about anyone else, How long have you been working out consistently? When you started did you hate it? If you did how do you feel about it now? The same?

_________________

New Addition!!

I forgot to tell everyone about our new kitty! Before we left for vacation my brother in laws friends cat had a litter and we decided to take one. By the time we got back he was ready to come home. We have two dogs and for the first 2 weeks we were getting the pets used to each other. The dogs have both been around cats before, but they were cats that didn't like dogs. The animals are already best friends. They are so cute together. I love catching them all hanging out together by the food and water dishes. Here is a working slide show of all our pets.



___________________

Ok so last night I made the Eating right Beef and Broccoli for me and my daughter and some low fat egg rolls I bought at the Grocery Outlet. The beef and Broccoli was disgusting. The beef was really weird like soggy and chewy. The rice was hard and the sauce left a lot to be desired. I won't be buying that again. Yuck.

I do like the eating right brand though. There is a great selection of products and I do like a lot of them but every time I have tried an Asian type dish (Eating Right or Safeway Brand) it ends up being horrible.

________________

!Freebies!

Simply Nutrilite Nutritious Food Bar Sample
You get to choose between chocolate and cherry, I picked chocolate of course!

&

Just Like Sugar Sample

_________

8 comments:

Heather said...

great job!! Maintaining is a lot of work so I think its great.

Be careful with a lot of those dinners though because they hold a lot of sodium so that could be why you didnt show a loss. The beef sits with you longer (and is saltier). and if you had rice with that, that is also a heavier starch.

Donetta said...

You put in some great effort.

Diana Swallow said...

Great job maintaining

Your furbabies are beautiful!!

Tersie said...

Oooh! I am so glad I found your blog on BlogRush. I was beginning to think that was a waste of a little trinket to add to my blog. Congrats on the new kitty. I'm glad everyone's getting along so well. And regarding exercise -- maybe I am a bit strange in this, but I love it. In fact, I have a hard time following a healthy diet if I'm not exercising. I see the food as "fuel" instead of a "treat" if I'm exercising. I tend to eat right to get more out of my exercise. Oh, I've rambled long enough. I will definitely be back to keep up with how you're doing! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Just checking in to see how you're doing...

Come out and visit!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing great ... keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing great ... keep it up!