.
.
.
.

5/7/08

So

I was going to delete my blog and start all over, but than I decided to keep it becuase it's not like all the stuff I wrote about never happened. I read through all my old posts and realized how motivated I was to lose weight, stop stuffing my face, exercise.....Then poof, I lost it, for 6 damn months.
The last time I blogged I was done to 209, OMG 209. So in 6 months I have gained 26 pounds. Thats a little over 4 pounds a month. Sheesh.

___________________

So before I was taking Alli and just watching my fat intake. Even though I was losing I was not eating that great. So I decided to go back to Weight Watches. This will be my fourth time on Weight Watchers.
I don't fail becuase I have a hard time doing WW. I actually feel it's an easy plan to stick to without being starving. I fail becuase I have no self control. I have a real hard time controlling myself during vacations, holidays, parties, and when I eat out.
Then after I stuff my face the next day I say F*** it.

5 weeks ago I started walking with 2 friends their kids, and my daughter (who is becoming overweight)
We starting walking 1 mile, then 1.5 miles, then 2 miles. I was still eating crappy though. I also starting running on my elliptical. I starting weighing myself every week to see if just exercising would be enough.

It wasn't.

It wasn't touching my 2000+ calories a day.

I need more structure.

So here I go again.

I hope to get some of my readers back.
I would like to keep blogging the way I was before.

I have to keep in mind that I'm not failing just myself anymore, my daughter is at risk right now for becoming an obese child.

Why is this so hard?

2 comments:

Debra said...

HI~
I just came across your blog. Yes losing weight is very hard....Trust me, I know. After this week I weighed and I didn't gain but I didn't lose, sometimes I feel like WHY? Why am I even trying.
Self control is hard too!!
YOU are NOT alone.
YOU can do this!!! I would love to be a blog friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came found your blog from fattyweightloss.com, you have a really cool blog :) and I also am trying to lose 100 pounds I am 15 and weighed 240 pounds last week when I weighed myself I was 211 pounds I am so pround of myself and I am looking for blog buddies..actualy you and I have the same goals ^^ 199 is my first cuz when I am 199 I will finaly be under 200 pounds. oh check out my blog and I hope we can be friends.