.
.
.
.

5/14/08

Working Out

I am getting into the routine. I had fun at the gym today. My dad and I walked on the Treadmill for 30 minutes and then we did some machines for our legs arms and abs. I was there for about an hour. Tomorrow we are going to try their 30 minute express workout (kinda like curves but more intense) and then walk for 30 minutes.

It was so hot today, 91, tomorrow it is supposed to be 98. Blech. I can't garden when its that hot becuase the sun really makes my skin breakout (I have Discoid Lupus). Instead I was lazy on the couch all day until around 7 then I hopped in the pool for about 1/2 and hour.

It started getting nice and cool out so my and my daughter went for our 1.5 miles walk, then when we got home we did some crunches and sit ups. Exercising is really starting to feel good.

I'm proud of myself today!

3 comments:

Debra said...

You should feel proud!! You were a busy lady with all that working out. Keep up the good work!!

Chanda (aka Bea) said...

Hey, garden or no garden, you certainly got your work out in. I wish I could get that enthused about exercise. I can't imagine it already being over 90 degrees where you are. Im in the south and even for me that seems excessive!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! As a fellow WW convert I'll be sure to stop by again and see how you're doing when I need inpsiration. Which is basically all the time.

we_be_toys said...

You should feel proud - I'm trying hard too, to get myself up and into motion, and man! I hate to move when its hot!

Saw your comment over at Trapped Under Something Heavy - any friend of Bea's is a friend of mine!