.
.
.
.

9/26/07

- 0 , Sick

Scale Check In

- 0 and + 0

I broke even. I probably would of lost some if I worked out more and didn't overeat like I did over the weekend.
____________________________

I'm sick right now. Grrr. Rob was sick earlier this week and last weekend. He caught it from Althea. I got it from him. Hey better to get this over with now then be sick on vacation.

I've been sick on vacation before. 2 years ago we had season passes to Great America which included passes to Bonfante Gardens. Since its in Gilroy, CA, over 3 hours away, we decided to get a hotel for 2 nights. 3 days before we were set to go I got extremely sick. The doctor said it was just real bad congestion. She didn't want to be bothered with me. I asked for x-rays of my lungs and she said she didn't think I needed it and to take these congestion pills.

We went on vacation. I was sick with pneumonia the whole time. At a theme park in 100 degree weather. It was the worst time of my life. The whole time I couldn't breath. I was hacking non stop. I just didn't enjoy myself at all. On the drive back I had stopped breathing. Rob took me to the hospital. Turns out I had pneumonia and since it wasn't taken care of earlier it was really bad. I was bed ridden for over a week after that and was told that if I didn't some to the hospital there was a good chance of it being fatal.

I'm crossing my fingers that I am better by the time we go. I don't think i can handle that again.
______________________________
I went grocery shopping the other day and I bought some flavored water. It was on sale for $1. each. The had blueberry/blackberry and strawberry.

I am really not much for flavored water at all. Most of the time they are sickly sweet with a very nasty aftertaste. Well this water was so good. No sugar added. Just water and real natural fruit oil.

O Water
I am a big fan now! I can't wait to try all of the flavors. I had the Strawberry. All you taste is a hint of Strawberry, like if you were to squeeze the juice from one in your glass of water.
No sugar! It wasn't sweet at all!!!!


After I try all the flavors of O Water I am going to check out Metro Mint
If anyone has tried it let me know if you liked it or not.

____________________________

Time to go lay down. I feel like ehhhh crap.

No Freebie today : ( I just don't feel like searching around for something good. I'll have 2 next time!

2 comments:

Mamacita Tina said...

I'm like you, no loss, no gain. But, I'm looking forward to next week.

Sorry to hear you're sick, and hope you feel well soon.

I just tried a flavored water and ick, ick, ick, it was way too sweet. Thanks for the tip on O Water.

Have a great week!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!
Path to Health