.
.
.
.

9/24/07

I overate this weekend. My food choices were okay but my portion control....well lets just say I had none. The scale will not like me tomorrow.

Exercising

or lack of.
Lack Of Motivation
Lack Of Energy
Lack Of Willpower

I needed a solution. I quit my second job (cleaning, shopping, and helping an elderly couple)
I feel like shit about it to.

I'll go over my previous schedule and explain why I had to cut something.

Monday - Wednesday - Friday
4:00 am - 6:00 am - Paper Route
6:15 am - Pick Up husband from work
I get home at around 6:45 am
6:45 am - Get daughter up for school
7:00 am - Sleep
9:00 am - Get up to go to second job
10:00am - 1:00 pm - Working
1:15 pm - Curves
2:40 pm - Pick daughter up from school
3:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Homework, cleaning, playing...
9:30 pm - Take husband to work
11:00 pm - 1:00 am - Trying to fall asleep
4:00 am - Get up for paper route

I get anywhere from 4 to 6 hours of sleep a day - always broken up - never at once. On Tuesdays and Thursdays when I don't work my second job I am trying to catch up on lost sleep and I am really burnt out.

I would work out for 1 or 2 days and thats it. The rest of the time I had no energy.
I had to cut something out for myself.
For my Health
For my Weight Loss
For ME

Thats whats important
I need to work on me

I was hard to quit. I felt really bad. Horrible in fact. But I have no choice. I started feeling like I was going to quit my diet.

Lose all of my progress Give up that 10 pound victory

NO WAY

But now I feel proud.
Proud that I did something for myself.
Proud that I figured out that there was a prob
lem and I fixed it to benefit myself and not someone else for a change.

_____________________________

A Salad with some flavor...Finally (and it's not bad for you either)



Oh I love this stuff! Tons of flavor! Crunchy and a little cheesy with some Salsa!

Nutrition Fact (whats important to me anyway)

1 serving is two cups
4 servings total

I mix everything together and then do my serving size

Per serving

Calories - 120
Fat -
8g
Sodium - 280mg (since I'm watching my Sodium now)
Carbohydrates - 10g
Fiber -
2g
Protein - 3g
_________________________________

!Freebie!(s)

Folgers Gourmet Selections. Get A Free Sample

Pick from 4 flavors (I picked Vanilla Biscotti)

Sunsilk
includes shampoo, conditioner and CREME
Pick from 5 differ
ent kinds (I picked Hydra TLC)

I love free samples!

___________________________

I got my Vegas tickets from AAA today!!!!!!!
WooHoo!
20 days and counting!

When I bought my tickets I also bought a romance package. It was $53 per person (for me and Rob) and it came with admission for 2 to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, a Gondola ride at the Venetian Hotel, and I can pick go eat lunch at the Valentino's or Dinner at Ziffirino's.

I am not going to expect myself to eat correctly the whole time in Vegas.

The excitement is building!


3 comments:

Heather said...

I hear you..I overate this weekend as well. hang in there, it will come off. the greens look yuuum! will have to check for that at the grocery store.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://fujikunof.uvoweb.net/domakaz.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]