.
.
.
.

9/19/07

First 10 Pounds GONE!

Scale Check In (was Tuesday)

-3

That means I have lost my first 10 pounds! Can I get a Hell Yeah? It was slow going, but probably for the best. I'm so excited, I'm so proud of myself. More motivation, more will power instantly!

I am rewarding myself with these shoes for my Vegas Trip.

This is hard though. I'm not gonna lie. I would like to get to 199 by October 15th. Thats my next mini goal. If I do I am going to get a manicure and pedicure! And try on some old jeans. I'm not gonna try to get in them until then.

!Freebie!

Bausch & Lomb Wear and Care Program Kit


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go girl!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I'll give you a WOOT! How about that? Congrats! I've been recommending the Abs Diet. You eat all the time and it's healthy food and TASTY! And it's not really a diet as we have come to think of it, but a way of life to live longer and more healthily. (Not sure if that's a word or not!) :-) Anyway, the author claims 20 pounds can be lost in 6 weeks if you follow the plan. it's very doable and not at all starving yourself.
Path to Health

Heather said...

Great job! I just lost my first 10 pounds as well and tried on a pair of jeans that I havent seen in a while. you should definitely do that!