.
.
.
.

9/11/07

-3, Crazy Ab Workout

Scale Check In
-3

Yeah! But I have a feeling it is water weight. See me and the toilet have become good friends in the past 4 days. I have been trying to drink a lot of water. So next week when I weigh myself we will see if that went up or down. I haven't taken my alli pill yesterday and today and I have been trying to figure out which food is doing this to me. I haven't went over my fat grams for each meal I just think something might be causing me trouble. It is either the new brand of strawberry preserves I bought or the 100 calorie oatmeal bars. The ones that are Oreo and Chips Ahoy. I hope it's not those because they are so good and thats my only snack for the day. If so I guess I'll have to find something else. Hmmmfff.

It still felt good to go down some after my 3 weeks of being stuck. So I am at 8 pounds gone, only 2 more until my first goal of losing my first 10 pounds! Yay!
______________________________

Crazy Ab Workout

Heres an ab workout my mom taught me. It kills. I'm sure everyone knows this one but I just learned it. Lay on your back on a mat. Raise both legs up about 1 foot open and close your legs, raise them again another foot and open and close. Now raise them one more time and open and close your legs. Now do the same thing but lower your legs 1 foot each time until you are back on a flat position. Whoa. I can only do like 2 sets right now.

____________________________

!Freebie!

Free sample of Vibe Liquid Nutrition

Information on Vibe

I hope this one comes, I'd really like to try it out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, stomach upset can be caused by lack of "good" bacteria. Things like antibiotics will not only kill the bad bacteria but the good stuff too.

Have you tried acidophilous? You can get the pills at costco or any health food store.

Or you could eat some yogurt :>

Anonymous said...

hey nice blogs ha… have a nice day..^_^

Anonymous said...

thank you nice sharing
html kodları, html
maswey blog
türkçe firefox indir

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: size, dangers, mascot, diego, nanny, gray, hudration and more...

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: slim, pres, adoptees, struggle, ribs, knives, scent and more...

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: parking, CZ, automotive, credits, norton, linkbait, bulgaria and more...