.
.
.
.

9/4/07

My name is Nicole, I am 27 years old and I am FAT.
I am 75 pounds overweight (according to the BMI scale) I have just lost about 5 pounds in the last month. It's moving along very slowly. But you know what I haven't gotten too discouraged. I have cheated, and made some wrong choices and thats life. Finally after struggling with my weight for the past 10 years I am able to accept that. I am giving myself 1 year, 365 days, to lose 75 pounds. My starting date was around my birthday 7-14-07. So I have until 7-14-08. I am on a low fat, low calorie diet, I am on Alli, and I am exercising at Curves at least 3 days a week. If I don't lose 75 pounds in 365 days then I will give up, but not until then. If I stick with it then I will obviously reach my goal. I do not have a thyroid problem (I have gotten tested) so I have NO excuses!

What I plan on doing here....Who knows. I guess track my weight loss, meet some like minded people, and maybe even gather some supporters. Who knows. One reason why I started a website, a blog, and joined Spark People was to give myself more motivation. Maybe if people are following what I am doing then I will have more reason to keep going. Yeah Yeah I know weight loss is supposed to be for yourself. I believe for the most part that is true, but come on, you can't sit here and tell me that you wouldn't also like to turn some heads, be hot for your partner, and so on. You can't, you just can't. If I said that I would be lying my ass off. I may be married (to the most wonderful man ever) but I wouldn't mind turning some heads or having my husband be proud to prance me around.

Since I started doing something to lose all this fat I have pack on I haven't been embarrassed to tell people how much I weigh. I am 5' 0" and I weigh 215. This is considered OBESE. When I started in July I was at 220. I want to be 130-140.



OBESE
I hate that word
I hate that it describes me

So I have talked about my website (which I am still working on) you can check out my first page here I have also talked about Spark People, which is a great weight loss community so check that out to! Join and add me as a friend.


Join me at: SparkPeople.com




1 comments:

Rose Young said...

Thanks for the link, I'll give you one too.