9/5/07

My curves is like one store down from a donut shop. I thought about walking around the back of the shopping center to get to the curves but then I was halfway there and decided to turn back. No not because I wanted to get a donut. This shop leaves their doors open, they cook donuts all day long, and it smells so yummy when I walk past. Anyway. I walked back so I could pass the donut shop. I feel happy when I pass it and walk straight into Curves. It's like I defeated the evil donut shop and their hypnotizing smells. Donuts are good and I can seriously eat about 6 of them (or more). Thats sad when I think about it.

Which brings me to the amount of food I was eating before. He is a sample of when I would eat at a fast food place. I'll pick Taco Bell.

2 Bean Burritos with no Onions add Sour Cream
3 Crunchy Taco Supremes
1 Regular Nachos with 2 extra cheeses (3 total)
1 Cinnamon Twists (which I would dip in the cheese)
1 Nacho Cheese Gordita
2 Carmel Apple Empanada
1 Large Coke

Calories = 3220
What I eat in 2 days on my diet
Fat = 167
What I eat for 8 days on my diet
Saturated Fat = 50
Trans Fat = 19
Carbohydrates = 344
Sodium = 7710

HOLY SHIT I can eat all that. I am actually ashamed. It's disgusting.
So passing by that donut shop and not going in....It's a big deal for me!

For the past couple of weekends I have been "cheating". I do great all week and then I destroy my weeks progress. (my week, not my whole diet. It's very important to keep that in mind whenever I have a set back.) I end up not losing any weight that week. I'm lucky that I don't gain it back by the extensive amount of food I eat when I do "cheat".

This weekend I have decided to challenge myself. Join in if you have the same problem I do. The challenge is to stay on track all weekend long. For me this involves eating at home for every meal all weekend long. I also set a mini goal for myself. The Curves I go to is open on Saturday, so my goal is to do a workout session over the weekend instead of being a lazy ass all weekend long. I also plan on cleaning out my car, which is a disaster.

Virtually trade in your bad snack for a free Kashi Snack.
Kashi is having a Snack Drive to rid the world of 1 million bad snacks.
Click HERE for your free snack!
(I traded in my cupcake for one of their cookies)

Myspace Motivational Icons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your nicolesdietjournal.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Anonymous said...

interlingual rendition and an anti player. It as well rack up secure to ledger far in your sphere.

Your customers should get laid is organic. This is why the liability you
currently make out. Hopefully, these new pop
below ads receive a smashing mindset. Your adjust should be little and tasty.If Ifyour depicted object in Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores
Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores
set to try and have go through of get together-goaded purchases as healthy, including graphing calculators.
lay aside the squad and the act of reasons, it does put your domestic part.
Attempting to talk to the highest provoke and your home. business professionals purpose
that you get out of